In order to strengthen our Wrocław-located embedded software development team, we are looking for a C/C++ Developers with thorough Linux expertise. If you know Linux programming inside-out and you want to work on exciting global products, we are looking for you!
We expect you to:
- Design and implement Linux-based embedded software for Internet of Things products;
- Interact with Product Owners and Architects in order to facilitate the specification of the project;
- Be open to research and learn missing know-how as you go;
- Coordinate your work within the project team;
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency with the specification, quality and performance of products.
- Expert in use of C and C ++ in the development of embedded software;
- Five years of experience with ARM/Linux environments;
- Fluency with source code version control and continuous integration;
- An ability to organize your own work and coordinate within a team;
- Good command of English.
- Experience in Test-Driven Development;
- Experience of working in teams using agile methodologies;
- Hardware design experience.
- Experience with ARM NEON and/or GPU development; or
- Experience with Ethernet and TCP / IP development; or
- Experience with Linux Device Drivers development;
- Understanding of power management and experience in developing power-aware software.