At Thaumatec we make it our mission to skyrocket our clients business through our expertise in developing Embedded /IOT/ connectivity solutions. We are expanding our B2B and we’re building our go-to-market team in The Netherlands. If you have expertise on embedded/ IoT systems, are an excellent communicator, self-starter, proactive and go-getter, Thaumatec is the place for you. A career at Thaumatec is an ongoing journey of discovery, we are shaping the IT world throughout our projects and customers, so if you want to grow your income by offering your leadership skills and entrepreneurship, you are welcome to apply and join our fast-growing and fun ambience at Thaumatec.
The B2B Sales partner will have the following:
- Sales Representative or partner that plays a crucial role in developing and securing new business/ partnering with new customers together with our team.
- The high-energy individual with great business sense and natural sales instincts.
- Our B2B sales partner must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software confidently.
- Regular cooperation with the team located in Poland.
- Availability for traveling.
- Self Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast paced environment, where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success.
- Demonstrated success in developing and securing new businesses.
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are a must.
- Expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
- Must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self-motivated.
- Required work experience.
- Good command of English/ Fluent in Dutch
- Network in IoT / Embedded industry
- Good understanding of embedded systems and embedded software
- Good understanding of IOT (internet of things)
- Good understanding blockchain-based topics
- Good understanding of Base CRM’s (customer relationship management)
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related topics.
- Previous experience in sales of software/hardware equipment.
What we offer:
With us, there are always new opportunities to grow. We empower our partners to fulfil your ambitions and make a career with us. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you throughout your journey with us. We will provide you with unforgettable experiences, lots of growth and joy. Join us and bring out the best in you.