Intermediate / Senior Embedded Software Developer – Wrocław
In order to strengthen our embedded software development team, we are looking for Embedded Software Developers from Wrocław. If you know microcontrollers programming inside-out and you want to work on exciting global products, we are looking for you!
We expect you to:
- Design and implement embedded software for Internet of Things products;
- Interact with Product Owners and Architects in order to realize the project as specified;
- Be open to research and acquire know-how information as you go;
- Coordinate your work within the project team;
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency with the specification, quality and performance of products.
- Graduate degree (B.Sc/B.Eng is sufficient, M.Sc/M.Eng is a plus)
- At least two years of professional experience
- Very good command of C or C++ in the development of embedded software;
- Experience with ARM Cortex M0-M4 families;
- Fluency with source code version control and continuous integration;
- An ability to organize your own work and coordinate within a team;
- Good command of English.
- Good understanding of embedded systems and embedded software;
- Experience in Test-Driven Development;
- Experience of working in teams using agile methodologies;
- Prior experience with radio communication (i.e. sub1GHz wireless, LPWAN RF, Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Understanding of power management and experience in developing power-aware software.
- Hardware design experience.