Intermediate/ Senior MS Azure Developer – Wrocław
In order to strengthen our Internet of Things solutions development team we are looking for Microsoft Azure Applications Developers. If you are keen on designing IoT solutions and you want to work on exciting global products, we are looking for you!
We expect you to:
- Design and implement software for the Internet of Things around the Microsoft Azure IoT ecosystem;
- Interact with Product Owners and Architects in order to realize the project as specified;
- Be open to research and acquire required know-how as you go;
- Coordinate your work within the project team;
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency with the specification, quality and performance of products.
- Graduate degree (B.Sc/B.Eng is sufficient, M.Sc/M.Eng is a plus);
- At least two years of professional experience;
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Azure IoT platform;
- Proven experience in programming in any of the following technologies: .NET framework, C#, Web API, Python, Node.js;
- Experience with databases (i.e. SQL/NOSQL);
- Experience with REST API/Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture;
- Fluency with source code version control (preferably git) and continuous integration;
- An ability to organize your own work and coordinate within the team;
- Good command of English.
- Experience in Test-Driven Development;
- Experience of working in teams using agile methodologies.
- Understanding of IoT domain in terms of integrating the field sensors into cloud environments;
- Experience with Serverless architecture.