In order to strengthen our back office team we are now looking for an Office Hero to help us with creating a friendly and efficient work environment.
we expect you to:
- be responsible for all office-related matters e.g. design, space allocation, office services
- co-create a friendly and fun atmosphere
- monitor office supplies inventory and executes purchases of office supplies and equipment, groceries and healthy snacks
- organize our correspondence, shipments and cooperation with couriers
- assist external visitors in the office
- support the flow of documents, manage travel request
- keep the log of the office equipment and devices
- be engaged and support people-focused activities like recruitment, onboarding, company events, social media presence
- be creative and familiar with new trends in office management improving everyday work and work experience
- experience in a similar role, preferably in an IT company
- very good command of English
- outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- hands-on mentality, structured approach to tasks and ability to prioritize
We strive to have an inclusive, friendly, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, involved and respected irrespective of who they are, where they come from or what they believe in.
Our benefits include a medical care package for you and your family, a sports package, flexible working hours, company-wide events and the best coffee in the city!
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
MENTORING AND DEVELOPMENT
OWN RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
No more working in sad skyscrapers. Welcome to our office in Wrocław, located almost in the city centre. Best coffee in the city – guaranteed!
for the job of your dreams
Send your CV, we are looking for you!