We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us with building exciting modern embedded software-defined products that we develop for our international customers.
Thaumatec TechGroup is an ambitious company working in four main areas: embedded systems, connectivity, Internet of Things cloud platforms and data analytics. Everyday we are working on life-changing projects for different industries – healthcare, security or smart-cities.
Joining Thaumatec is about starting an exciting new career and adventure. It’s not just about filling vacancies, but about the employee’s personal development. The growth of our employees is as important as delivering a task well done.
We believe that a good atmosphere in the office is a crucial component of any great product development process – that’s why we have two offices with double the fun.
- Prepare and manage git repositories
- Configure and maintain continuous integration system
- Support integration of the CI with automated tests environments
- Coordinate your work within the project team
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency, quality and performance of products
- Experience in building for Windows and/or Linux platforms
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting
- Experience in Buildroot and/or Yocto
- Basic experience in AWS and/or MS Azure management
- Experience of working in teams using agile methodologies
Thaumatec have strong partnership with top-class universities like Wrocław University of Technology and Science and the most respected business networks like DSP Valley from the Netherlands.
In cooperation with researchers from Wroclaw University of Technology and Wroclaw Academic Hub, Thaumatec is working on providing LoRa network infrastructure in Wrocław and enhancing LoRa technology with useful localisation capabilities.
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
MENTORING AND DEVELOPMENT
OWN RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
for the job of your dreams
Send your CV, we are looking for you!