Embedded C/C++ Software Developer
In order to strengthen our embedded software development team, we are looking for embedded C or C++ Developers with thorough embedded systems expertise. If you are a C or C++ expert and know embedded systems programming inside-out we are looking for you!
Thaumatec TechGroup is an ambitious company working in HealthTech and four main areas: embedded systems, connectivity, Internet of Things cloud platforms and data analytics. Everyday we are working on life-changing projects for different industries – healthcare, security or smart cities.
Joining Thaumatec is about starting an exciting new career and adventure. It’s not just about filling vacancies, but about the employee’s personal development. The growth of our employees is as important as delivering a task well done.
- Design and implement software for variety of devices – from resources limited to based on sophisticated SoCs
- Interact with Product Owners and Architects in order to facilitate the specification of projects
- Be open to research and learn missing know-how as you go
- Work efficiently and effectively in an Agile development team
- Be responsible and accountable for consistency with the specification, quality, and performance
- At least two years of professional experience
- Solid knowledge of C and/or C++
- Good understanding of embedded systems and embedded software
- RTOS-related knowledge
- Experience with embedded/IoT communication protocols and stacks
- Understanding of the embedded hardware interfaces, ability to debug hardware
- Fluency with GIT (or similar) source code versioning systems
- Good command of English
- Solid understanding of Linux operating system and Linux/Unix programming including basics like IPC, multithreaded programming, networking
- Experience with Linux build systems e.g. Buildroot, Yocto
- Understanding of MCU / bare metal software development
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language e.g. Bash, Python
- Thorough knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles and practices
- Good understanding of TDD principles and practical knowledge of at least one testing framework
Thaumatec have strong partnership with top-class universities like Wrocław University of Technology and Science and the most respected business networks like DSP Valley from the Netherlands.
In cooperation with researchers from Wroclaw University of Technology and Wroclaw Academic Hub, Thaumatec is working on providing LoRa network infrastructure in Wrocław and enhancing LoRa technology with useful localisation capabilities.
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
MENTORING AND DEVELOPMENT
OWN RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
No more working in sad skyscrapers. Welcome to our office in Wrocław, located almost in the city center. Best coffee in the city – guaranteed!
for the job of your dreams
Send your CV, we are looking for you!